Free counter and web stats

Monday, July 2, 2007

History of HotGhost.com

The history of HotGhost.com was started in 1999.

Earlier this web does not use name HotGhost, I wanted name Sayong.com (Sa-Yong in Thai is mean "So scared") I'd asked my friend to venture ghost website (June 1999), unfortunately we have not enough money to register for domain name. So I wait and wait to save money enough, too late - Sayong.com had taken by someone else in September 1999. I still wait until December 1999 - with the name HotGhost appears in my mind. I registered via a domain hosting service 3,300 Baht ($100) at that time. On December 29, 1999. HotGhost.com was born on earth while most of people are concerned about Y2K.

HotGhost.com has appeared on Dailynews Newspaper (Thailand) in Sunday column, "Rehoborth Graveyard" in Thai translation was printed on it with credited to HotGhost.com. Unexpected circumstance came by over bandwidth limit of free web hosting (Netfirms.com) HotGhost.com was suspended often then I moved it to new free web hosting service till July 2007.

Now HotGhost.com has many stories and need tool for easy update rather than create page by page - I choose blogger as new home (July 2007)

All of HotGhost.com stories will switch to post here from July 2007 onward.

Thanks again for your visit : )

No comments:

Google